Snowshoe and Mountain Lodge are opening back up! Of course, there'll be some new rules and procedures -- please read!
We are happy to have you as our guest and want your help in protecting you and everyone around you to keep us all safe during this time. The items below will continually evolve as we take steps based on national and local guidelines and best practices.
What to do and expect when you are staying at our condos?
- Guests are asked to practice social distancing and asked to wear masks at all times while in common areas.
- There will be no bedspreads, blankets, pillow shams, throw pillows, or any other non-essential linens provided. Only essential linens will be provided. (requirement of the Pocahontas County Health Department)
- There will be no daily maid services
- Vinyl pillow covers have been added to each pillow so that they are easier to disinfect upon checkout. We have also put plastic remote covers on remotes for easier disinfecting.
- There will only be one unwrapped roll of toilet paper provided per bathroom (can get extra from the front desk if needed) and one unwrapped roll of paper towels in the kitchen. Unfortunately, no coffee filters will be provided at this time - please bring regular flat bottom filters or k-cups for a Keurig if you need your coffee.
- Guests may only ride the elevator 1 person at a time, unless they are sharing a room, then members of that party may ride the elevator together.
- A “soiled linen bag” will be provided in each bedroom with instructions. We request your assistance in striping the linens from the beds and placing all linens in the marked bag so they can be professionally laundered.
- Please check, double-check and triple-check the condo before checking out to make sure that they have packed up all personal belongings. Health Department regulations no longer allow us to keep lost and found items to help reduce cross-contamination.
- All rooms will be cleaned with cleaning supplies that meet CDC requirements.
- Front Desk will continually disinfect all room keys, along with Front Desk area.
Safety Measures by Mountain Lodge Building Management
- Installed Hand Sanitizing Stations to all Floors by Elevators
- Added Wipe Station by Luggage Carts
- Upgraded all Cleaning Supplies to meet CDC Requirements
- Installing Social Distancing Signage throughout the Lodge
Protect yourself and others during your trip:
- Clean your hands often. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, after touching surfaces frequently touched by others, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, and before touching your face or eating.
- If soap and water are not available, bring and use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub your hands together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with others. Keep 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Wear a cloth face covering in public.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Pick up food at drive-throughs, curbside restaurant service, or stores.